1612 Lynton Standard Dual Motor ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
Wonderfully comfortable ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner also available in Petite and Small sizes (see above) and Royale size (see below). See also Single Motor version below.
The attractive scroll arms are complemented by useful wings, ‘chaise’ seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Using the ‘intelligent’ fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 159kg (25 stones)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather